LTL Trucking in Fort Wayne
Miller Group LLC is the LTL trucking specialist that businesses in Fort Wayne count on for affordable cargo transport of virtually all types. When you need to book a shipment that doesn’t fill capacity, don’t waste money hiring an entire container when you can get the job done right and one time for much less.
Less than load shipments are a smart way for budding businesses to serve their clients better. Not only does it reduce your shipping expenses, but it allows you to focus your efforts in other areas, knowing established experts guarantee your shipments with a solid background in transportation logistics.
Explore affordable opportunities to ensure your freight arrives at your client’s facility in perfect condition. Call (260) 347-2554 to book an appointment to consult with our licensed professionals at no risk or obligation on your behalf.
Benefits of Working with an Experienced LTL Trucking Company
The most apparent number one benefit of working with a professional LTL trucking company is that your business will never have to take on the expense of paying for a full shipment again. With that said, our experts have put together the following list of the top benefits of choosing LTL when you are ready to move freight at lower volumes:
- You have the opportunity to reduce warehouse costs by moving products to your clients faster
- You will receive lower rates and peace of mind knowing licensed driving professionals carry your goods
- Your products reach your clients faster
- Your shipments are protected under the terms of our insurance policies
- Your businesses carbon footprint is reduced
- The timely arrival and excellent condition of your products are guaranteed
Want to Hire the Best LTL Carrier? Ask Them These Questions First
How do you select the best LTL carrier? We’re glad you asked. Our long-time experts recommend asking the following questions before signing any contracts:
- Are you fully licensed and insured?
- Are my products insured for the full value of their worth?
- Under what circumstances will quote rates change?
- How do you determine shipping costs?
- Are there accessorial charges associated with each shipment?
- Which freight classifications do you carry?
- Are completed bills of landing and other types of documentation provided?
Knowing the answers to these questions prior to signing a contract can save your company a lot of time, stress, expense, and hassle in the long run. Get in touch with us for more guidance on selecting the right LTL freight company for your needs.
Local LTL Carrier
Miller Group LLC is the trusted local LTL carrier you can always count on to ensure your freight is delivered on time and is received in the perfect condition your clients expect from you. We are well-known for going the extra mile to ensure your shipments meet the highest standards for delivery, even when you are transporting lower volumes.
Discover a world of savings at your fingertips. Reach our team by dialing (260) 347-2554 to set up a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to working with you.